Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!

"Trick or Treat. Smell my feet. Give me something good to eat. If you don't, I don't care. I'll pull down your underwear." This is a favorite part of a loved book in our house. Good thing that Paul thought of doing a little review on manners before setting out, because it is what Olivia was planning to say!

Eeyore and Simba did have the occasional spat on whose turn it was to ring the doorbell, rendering the said doorbell useless as their presence was then loudly announced!


And our lovely pumpkins... The girls couldn't wait to carve them, but as soon as they touched a finger to the gooey inside, they prefered a spectator's role. Like last year! I'm getting pretty good at this though, don't you think!
First one, the spider, complete with eyes!


Next, the cat! And I was not aware that this pumpkin had "issues" until I carved through it... Obviously, I wouldn't have planned the gooey brown hole exactly under kitty's tail!

2 comments:

  1. Ollie made herslef at home when they were here and sat on the couch and reminded me they spent the night one time by themselves. I love that you guys make the effort to come to my door on Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quels adorables petits animaux d'Halloween. J'aurais bien aimé les avoir à ma porte le soir de l'halloween.
    J'adore aller sur ton blog ...c'est très intéressant......moi j'appelle ça des petites douceurs
    Merci
    Martine

    ReplyDelete