... but I prefer to think that I am cool. And brave. And adventurous.
You see... I have a day off tomorrow. And it is Olivia's birthday on Saturday. So I am taking her on her first official Mother-Daughter shopping adventure in Halifax. And I have already told her. So I cannot back off and go for a calm realxing day alone (not that the idea crossed my mind, of course! Never...). Stay tuned, as there sure will be tales to be told when we return!
... mais je préfère me décrire comme "cool". Et brave. Et aventureuse.
Voyez-vous... j'ai pris congé demain. Et c'est la fête d'Olivia samedi. Je l'emmène donc à sa première journée officielle de magasinage Mère-Fille à Halifax. Et je lui ai déjà dit. Donc pas question de changer d'idée et d'y aller pour une tranquille journée seule (pas que l'idée ne m'ait traversée la tête, bien sûr! Jamais...). Restez aux aguets, il y aura sûrement des histoires à raconter au retour!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are cool. And brave. And adventurous. So there.
ReplyDeleteHave fun!
Taryn