Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Famous last words...

I should have known, but still I dared think of the phrase "really, what could happen?..."

The scene: tonight, the beauties in the bathtub, washed and having a good time. My multitasking mind is thinking that I could use the 5 minutes to take a shower. They are 8 and 4 and the 4 year-old can do nothing that the 8 year-old won't report, I'll be in the next room (yes, a private bathroom!) and it will take only 5 minutes... On top of that, I'll give them bath fizzies, those little colored balls that you put in kids bath to color the water. Pink tonight! They'll be thrilled... Really, what could happen?

Fast forward 5 minutes later when Emily, wrapped in a towel arrives in my bathroom:
- Mommmmyyyyyyyyyy! Olivia kept holding the fizzies
- Fine, tell her I said to share
- No, you don't understand...

Thank goodness the school pictures were today and not tomorrow!
(And these pictures below were taken after 3 soap scrubs...)





1 comment:

  1. Never a dull moment, Ollie. And that is why I love you!

    ReplyDelete