Sunday, March 20, 2011

Quickie! Une p'tite vite!

On the way to Inverness (Quebec), alone with the girls and the dog, over 7 hours into the 8 hours drive...
Olivia: Mommy! I know why you are driving!
Me (thinking that I know too, but I have been proven wrong before): Why am I driving?
Olivia: Well, because you know how, you know where we are going, and if Emily and I drove, we'd end up in another country!

En chemin pour Inverness (Québec), seule avec les filles et le chien, plus de 7 heures de fait dans un voyage de 8 heures...
Olivia: Maman! Je sais pourquoi tu conduis!
Moi (en pensant que je le sais aussi, mais j'ai déjà eu tort): Pourquoi est-ce que je conduis?
Olivia: Bien, c'est parce que tu sais comment, tu sais où on va, et si Emily et moi on conduisait, on finirait dans un autre pays!

No comments:

Post a Comment